What matters to you most, right now?
Whether you're discovering problem-solution fit, developing your product to test in the market, or ready for scale, I help you find the shortest path to validation, revenue or growth.
I am a seasoned international professional, experienced in agile product development, service delivery, lean enterprise management, strategic marketing and client engagement.
I've delivered on ambitious promises for software products, service operations, sustainability, smart cities, energy efficiency, market recognition, and process improvement.
I’ve delivered major award-winning programs for a $24 billion company and turned around customer experience in startups. Let's talk about your challenge.
I will help you describe and
obtain your dream solution
Are you thirsty?
Then you want a drink now. Not 200 bottles of water in six months.
Agile methods deliver business value sooner.
Are we together?
People collaborate at their best when they feel psychologically safe.
How to create safety and at the same time challenge the status quo? I model accepting feedback and working with purpose. My teams neutralize toxins and hold accountability without blaming.
Are we improving?
Problems are treasure, but worthless
Bring them to light with honesty and transparency to apply lean thinking and drive results.
My clients shifted from 25% to 95 - 100% satisfied.
My team is highly satisfied with respect and inclusion.
My team reduced rework cycles from >3 to <1 per work item.
Rated #1 in category by Navigant
Strategic marketing, customer engagement and analyst relations as a leading member of Schneider Electric's Smart Cities team.
Development and Delivery
- Certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner
- Project Management Professional
- Lean / Six sigma
Leadership and Team Development
- Collective Leadership | PresenceAtWork
- Bigger Game Certified Trainer
- Accredited Change Manager
Strategy and Marketing
- Business Model Canvas
- Strategic Marketing Management | Harvard Business School Executive Education
- Strategic Alliances | Mergers and Acquisitions | Wharton Business School
- Demand Creation and Deal Coaching | RevenueStorm
- Inbound Certified | Inbound Marketing | Hubspot
Do You Have A Rocket Ship?
When I'm offered a ride on a rocket ship with an exciting destination, I don't quibble about what seat.
I get on board and start supporting the mission.
- I'm interested in product management, solution delivery and cultural transformations at COO, VP or Director level.
- Currently focused in Nashville TN area but accustomed to working remotely with 50% domestic or international travel.